Thim Engel, M.D.
General Manager & Pharmaceutical Consultant
Over 20 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry in start-up and global organisations.
Over 8 years of clinical experience from National Health Services and Universities.
Principal Investigator in several clinical studies.
Author of over 20 scientific articles.
• Development plans and their execution
• Member of Global Development Committee
• Creation and review of Clinical Development Plans phase I through IV
• Observational/pragmatic studies
• Analysis, interpretation, reporting, and publication of clinical study results
• Global and regional clinical operations
• Clinical and Medical Governance
• Code of Practice – PMCPA-registered final medical signatory
• Prepare for and support product launches
• Key Opinion Leader management
• Advisory Board planning and execution
• Medical information
• Medical writing
• Executive and non-executive Board Member
• Leadership / people management
• Business transformation
• Assembling new teams
• Establishing new businesses / units
• Coaching of individuals & teams
• Have managed teams of up to 180 people
• Long-distance management of individuals and teams - in Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East, and Asia Pacific
• Stable, loyal and high-performing individuals and teams
• Member and Chairman of Clinical Research Committee in National Association of Pharmaceutical Companies (Denmark)
Click here for a copy of Thim Engel's CV.